Monday, October 1, 2018

where it all begins...

welcome to my blog, which will be added on randomly and in no particular order. This is a place for me to research and reflect on my lifelong interest and love for all things to do with Ancient Egypt. I have finally taken the plunge and started a course in Egyptology, one in Ancient Egyptian magic and decided to start learning hieroglyphics (which I have been wanting to do for a long time).

I have several pinterest boards, which also get updated as and when i visit places of interest or notice things which I want to know more about. You can find them there:
pinterest boards


so here we are, my journey home begins...

pictured above: heart scarab. from google images.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks, hope you enjoy it too! there are many little quirky memories to come yet

      Delete